My name is Sage and I act as a valuable resource to people in need, as my roster of Los Angeles customers can readily attest.
I am a seventh-generation psychic, and I have been helping people for over 40 years. I specialize in relationships, using my power to help bring healing to those in need.
Breaking Free of Karmic Relationships
Imagine meeting someone and detecting a spark of recognition that seems to ignite your whole being. Maybe you don’t need to imagine it; perhaps it’s something you’ve experienced for yourself. It’s a haunting familiarity, intense and exciting but also tinged with unease and a sense of anxiety. This is what’s called a karmic relationship. It’s been described as “a longing for something not quite remembered.”
Karmic relationships often yield an intuitive understanding that something is not right, and cannot continue. Although it’s not that either party is a bad person, it’s important to recognize the symptoms of a karmic relationship, confront it, and ultimately move on, for a karmic relationship means, by definition, two separate souls with two separate purposes.
If you’ve ever taken a yoga or meditation class, you’re probably familiar with the seven chakras that exist as “wheels of energy” throughout the body. The status of your relationship, karmic or otherwise, relates to the state of your chakras in a very direct sense.
Here are common signs of a karmic relationships:
- Someone who pushes you away only to pull you back afterward
- Someone who plays games (e.g., is interested and then, suddenly, not)
- Someone who is unavailable brings out the destructive tendencies in you
- Someone who is abusive, whether emotionally or physically
Perhaps you’ve found yourself in a karmic relationship. If so, remember: you’ve come together to resolve the past, heal in the present, and move into the future separately.
A Soulmate Relationship
A soulmate is not someone you can easily walk away from. A soulmate is someone you find it difficult to imagine being without, and a person you believe is worth sticking with and fighting for. Interestingly, soulmates look each other in the eye. If you’ve reached a soulmate you know how true that is. Soulmates have a tendency to look into each other’s eyes when speaking to each other, and they do so more often than ordinary couples. If you’ve ever taken a yoga or meditation class, you’re probably familiar with the seven chakras that exist as “wheels of energy” throughout the body. The status of your relationship, soulmate or otherwise, relates to the state of your chakras in a very direct way.
Other telltale signs of a soulmate relationship include:
- Energetic feeling of connection in the heart
- Instantaneous, magnetic attraction that defies reason
- Psychic or telepathic communication (knowing the person’s thoughts, feelings, or physical condition)
- Synchronicities at the time of meeting or at important points in the relationship
- Vivid dreams or promonitions of partner, astral travels/intimacy/sex in dreams that feels real
- Feeling their presence when they are not physically present
By definition, Twin Flames are those who share a near-identical vibration. This may seem lofty or vague, but consider: at its core, everything in life is composed of energy. Twin Flames are simply people who resonate with one another on a deep, spiritual plane. Like two tuning forks or gravitational fields, Twin Flames are magnetically attracted to each other.
The notion of a “Twin Flame” originated in Plato’s mythic dialogue “The Symposium,” which held that human beings, in the beginning, had two faces, four arms, and four legs. Under the threat of being overpowered, however, the gods split them in half, creating the lesser humans we see before us today. Hence, it is thought that we all have a “twin” soul in the world.
Common Signs of Twin Flames:
- The otherworldly sense that time does not exist between you
- An uncanny sense of “recognition,” as though you’re “destined” to be together
- Intense magnetic attraction to one another
- Your strengths and weaknesses counterbalance each other
- You share the comparable values, desires, and dreams
- Despite bickering or fighting at times, you forgive each other entirely
- You have a multifaceted connection, acting as best friends, teachers, and lovers
- You’re both aligned with a higher spiritual/social purpose
- You learn the values of empathy, compassion, forgiveness, and unconditional love together